Friday, August 27, 2010

Welcome To The Terrordrome

For a while now I've been thinking a game like Terrordrome should exist: a fighting game starring horror movie characters.

This game is heavily influenced by Mortal Kombat which, if you think about it, has many characters that belong in a slasher film actually. All your favorite Slashers are in it: Freddie, Jason, Ghostface from Scream, Mike Myers from Halloween, Leatherface from Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Chucky...even Ash from Evil Dead and Army Of Darkness.

I've embedded a video of some gameplay footage below. You can check Terrordrome's official site here where you can download a demo if you have a PC (it won't run on Macs easily). I have a Mac so I can't play it. I'll have to be satisfied watching videos of the game for now.

[Via 1up]

No comments:

Post a Comment