Thursday, August 12, 2010

Scott Pilgrim-ize Yourself

The Scott Pilgrim comics are pretty good. They aren't my favorite comics in the world by any means, but they're fun and well put-together stories.

What's best about them is Bryan Lee O'Malley's wit and the downright lovable characters he created through Scott Pilgrim's six volumes.

The Scott Pilgrim movie coming out tomorrow is making for a lot of hubbub in pop culture about Scott Pilgrim, and now there's a thing where you can made yourself into a Scott Pilgrim character.

I gave myself the Scott Pilgrim treatment. Here's Scott Pilgrim-ized Nick:

Here are some more avatars I didn't make. They're all in color and are of famous people unlike Mr. Nick, friend of the hero.

Here's Kanye West:

Here's James Murphy Of LCD Soundsystem:

Here's Zooey Deschanel:



And Here's M.I.A:

[Via Paste]



No comments:

Post a Comment