Friday, October 9, 2009

Jammin' On The Ones

I realized just a few moments ago that I wanted to watch this video featuring the hilarious Tracy Morgan again. From time to time I watch "Totally Awesome" on youtube because it is just that amazing. I find something new to laugh about each time I watch it. And, I laugh about the old stuff, too.

And, I realized as I typed it into the search on youtube that the title of this video makes it more than appropriate for this blog. This is Awesome Town. This video is called "Totally Awesome". Nice!

Everyone really should see this. It's one of the funnier things I've watched. Also, everyone should watch 30 Rock where Mr. Morgan as well as other very funny people make a great TV show together. Really, it's excellent. The new season of 30 Rock starts October 15th, I think. So, mighty soon.

I did not find this video originally. My sister somehow located this on youtube a few years back, and what a find it was!


Also, there's this:

No comments:

Post a Comment