Saturday, November 7, 2009

2 Syllable Club

Hey, world.

I'm in the 2 syllable club since my whole name (first+Last) is 2 syllables total. Are you?

It's the reason I go by "Nick Vogt" and not...something else.

I will list off some other people in the 2 syllable club:

-Sean Price


I just saw him rap at Pearl Street in Northampton. He opened for Raekwon.

-Grace Park


she was on Battlestar Galactica. She's hot. Is she a robot?

-Nick Drake

He's dead and strangely only was famous after he died. Weird. But, he made lovely music. He was named "Nick" like I am.

-Max Schreck

He played Count Orlock in perhaps the movie that scares me the most of any movie: Nosferatu. Was he an actual vampire?

Um...I can't think of any others right now! But, there are others. And that's what's important. Can you think of more people in the club? We're a pretty cool club I think.

Peace.

-Nick Vogt

And, seriously, I'm fracking scared of Nosferatu. It's freaky shit. Just look at this. It gives me the woogies:

3 comments: