Saturday, May 16, 2009

Guess Who's Back?

Alright, It's The Senior Partners! We officially are up in this with our 1st song: The Kingdom.

The Senior Partners is Rex Horner, Ronald Metellus and myself. We do big things in the hip hop world. And in other world's as well. Especially the Milk Dimension. You heard me, Klaus. Watch out for the Seniors, buddy.

Friends, you can stream The Kingdom Here. "The Kingdom" is produced by Rex with vocals by all three of us. I put a couple o' samples on it. So I hope people enjoy it.

I would have embedded it into this post, but Imeem is basically sucking on a wee-wee now. They're only allowing 30 second streams to be embedded onto blogs and other non-Imeem sites (buttastic!). How foolish of them.

Here is 30 seconds of "The Kingdom". if you want the preview. You can hear Rex rip up the track (a a lil' bit of the chorus, too):


The Kingdom - Senior Partners

Word.

Oh, and if anyone wants a "download" of this song, hit me up with an email: supernickvogt@yahoo.com. I will hook you up.

2 comments:

  1. You guys are in good company. Wayne, T.I., and Kid Cudi, all pop up in the auto suggest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAMMIT NICK I WANT MORE POSTS.

    ReplyDelete