Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Olive

This is such a wonderful picture of a Baboon. The photographer did a really good job.

This Baboon is named Olive. Actually, I don't know that for sure. But, I think Olive is a good name for him. So I'm gonna call him that.

Olive's having an epiphany about the universe according to this news story.

He may be having a migraine though. If he's having a migraine, I feel sorry for Olive. Looks like it hurts.

Maybe he's having both a headache and an epiphany? I imagine gaining enlightenment and universal knowledge would hurt one's head a bit.

Olive, if you're out there, if you're reading this, you're a good monkey. I want you to know that.

-Nick

1 comment:

  1. i'm sure if the baboon was having a migraine, he would have both paws on his head, not just one.

    ReplyDelete