Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Mega Man!

Mega Man 9 is the hardest videogame I've ever played. It nearly broke me so I gave up on it. I appreciate the pains Capcom took to make it really retro though. The game's art was really great.

They're now making Mega Man 10 in the same vein as 9, mimicking the crappy old box art from the ancient Mega Man games that looks NOTHING like the actual game and like the actual Mega Man looks.

Here's The Art from the first Mega Man game which came out in 1987:

That's terrible, isn't it? Yeah it is. It's TERRIBLY AWESOME. And, here's the Art for Mega Man 10 which is coming out probably in 2010:


Oh yes. That's brilliant.

And here's what Mega Man actually looks like. As I said, this is nothing like how he's pictured in the box art for a lot of his games:


Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment